Happy Sunday, so happy, because today was Christmas for us!
So, naturally, today I am grateful for celebrating an early Christmas with some pretty special family members. My to be mother-in-law and her partner are miners and will be working over Christmas. So, because of this, they brought Christmas to us...
We stuffed ourselves with good food, amazing drinks, laughter, happiness and quality time... An extra added bonus, the girls got some super special and super early Christmas presents.
I love spending time with family, especially my future mother-in-law. I absolutely adore her, and I absolutely love the fact that we get along so well. And the girls, absolutely adore her as well.
There is no better way to spend your day, than spending it with family... Ok, maybe a side of Christmas into the mix is slightly a better way to spend your day with Family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment