To follow on from yesterday's post, today (every day) I am grateful for my youngest daughter...
Oh, Banana, with her big blue eyes, long blonde hair and a sweet smile that could even make the Devil melt... She could also send him deaf due to her incredible communication skills. This kid could talk underwater and could talk about anything.... and just go on and on, and on, and on, and on.... and... on. Your conversations will range from Mermaids, Unicorns, Monsters to some bug she found at school and tried to make a habitat for it.
I am grateful for her tears when you talk about her growing up one day, getting a job and moving out. She sobs at the moving out part - declaring through a flood of tears 'I am never going to leave you Mummy - I am going to live with you forever!'
I am grateful for her cuddles, that instantly melts my heart and soul... Something about her innocence, sweet smile and those loving arms wrapped around you that makes you feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders.
I love that she loves being a girly girl. Unfortunately, anything girly is not my area of expertise. In fact, I suck at the 'girly, everything pink, dainty and pretty' department... I am terrible with makeup - but a master at making you look like a circus clown and my best hairstyle is a ponytail... well kind of a ponytail... it kind of looks like a ponytail... Ok, it is a really, really sad looking ponytail. As a result of her girly-girl antics, I have developed better research skills when it comes to YouTubing hair and makeup tutorials for dummies. However, still suck at makeup!
I am grateful that she looks up to her big sister, wants to be just like her, but different and in a tutu! If Sissy is skateboarding, she'll be out skateboarding too, on her super cute My Little Pony skateboard, rocking her tutu, with bright pink lipstick all over her face.
I am grateful for the absolute excitement on her face and in her voice with every single story she tells, and how excited she gets every afternoon when I come home from work. She truly is magical!
0 comments:
Post a Comment