Today, I am grateful for my job... Yep! I totally went there.
Most people, unfortunately, don't love or like their job, which to me is so unfortunate... Regardless if you work for yourself for someone else, you should be doing something you enjoy/love. I am one of those lucky suckers that actually love what they do... You know what they say, work in a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
Don't get me wrong, shit in the office isn't always peaches... And to be honest, what in life is peaches all the time? Could you imagine it? How is that actually living, not having shit hit the fan every now and then... You would never learn or grow. Life would be so boring, tedious and the same shit over and over..... and over again.
The company I work for also offers the most amazing work-life balance and the industry I work in offers the best on the field - in the office balance. One day I could be working from home in my jim-jams - doing the school pick up and drop off. Or, I could be in the office in back to back meetings about so many different real estate related issues. And then, the next I could be rocking the PPE, talking to farmers in rural Queensland, inspecting culverts and hanging out with a herd of cows and the occasional prize bull.
I have a very analytical thought process, so my job keeps me busy from negotiating deals in a closed market or mitigating risk and I love it... creepy... I am successful in my field, thanks to my determination, my analytical abilities, and perseverance...
I am so grateful I believed in myself, I stayed determined when it was easier to give up, and that everything that has happened in my life has gotten me to where I am now - in a job I truly do love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment