Now that the Melbourne Cup dust has settled and today marks the end of flowing champagne, gorgeous people and amazing food... It also marks the beginning of a long fucking day, racoon eyes and a hangover that could wipe out a small country. It's about time I put down the carbs and the drink and focus on some much-needed self-love.
So, here is a truth bomb for you... I haven't entirely honest with my Dr or myself in respect to doing what I am supposed to be doing... I have no one but myself to blame... The one thing I love about myself is I will never blame anyone else for my mistakes. So, it was only a matter of time before warnings would turn into fact.
So today, I am grateful for stepping up, being accountable for my actions and making a contract with myself to get my absolute shit together... I spent the day overindulging on everything I could get my hands on as a last hoorah. At lunch I dated the devil, and savoured every mouthful of the devilish carbonara, knowing this will be the last time I'll walk on the wild side. It was amazing!
I stumbled across a quote today that stated 'self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time' - fuck yeah it is! When you love and invest in yourself, you set the marker for your tolerance, you set the scene for what you allow in... You are in control. You're saying a big fuck you to the stereotype, the negative and the outsider opinion. So to get my control back, I drafted a contract... Yep, I literally drafted a contract, with a term, conditions and remedies for failed provisions...and I have fully executed it... Yep! A contract with myself...for myself... It's a bloody good contract I must say, I think QCU should skip the formalities and just give me my law degree...
So watch this space, as I attempt to keep the hangry monster at bay and be my usual confident...ish, and now smokin' hot biatch self!
I stumbled across a quote today that stated 'self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time' - fuck yeah it is! When you love and invest in yourself, you set the marker for your tolerance, you set the scene for what you allow in... You are in control. You're saying a big fuck you to the stereotype, the negative and the outsider opinion. So to get my control back, I drafted a contract... Yep, I literally drafted a contract, with a term, conditions and remedies for failed provisions...and I have fully executed it... Yep! A contract with myself...for myself... It's a bloody good contract I must say, I think QCU should skip the formalities and just give me my law degree...
So watch this space, as I attempt to keep the hangry monster at bay and be my usual confident...ish, and now smokin' hot biatch self!
0 comments:
Post a Comment